Are you rethinking your commute as you head back to the office? Bicycling is a great option for getting there while keeping fit and reducing your carbon footprint. If you’re:
- Interested in trying out bike commuting for the first time but aren’t sure where to start
- Planning a new bike commute after moving to a new home or job
- Out of practice with your bike-to-work routine after two years of telework
…you’re not alone!
Please join A Better City TMA, Allston Brighton TMA, and MassBike for a 60-minute virtual lunch & learn workshop to cover the key tips you need to get yourself back on the bike path to work. MassBikes' knowledgeable instructors will walk you through:
- Considerations for mapping your bike route: what to watch out for, how to explore traffic by time of day, and resources for identifying lower-stress routes
- Overlooked logistics for transitioning to the office after a ride
- Benefits your employer may offer to support your bike commute
This event is free and open to all! RSVP here to secure your spot and we’ll follow up closer to the date with event login details.
Google map and directions