We are very excited to that the Winchester ride is back on June 10, 2023! We will again be riding at Lynch Elementary School and the adjacent neighborhood. Thank you to the neighbors that continue to welcome and support us as well as the WPD and DPW that keep all the riders safe on the roads!
The ride is intended to both raise cancer awareness as well as get Winchester and surrounding communities’ students involved in giving back and being active in the community at an early age. Just like the adult ride, 100% of all rider raised donations will go straight to Dana-Farber Cancer Institute (DFCI) and used to support cancer research, patient care and families of patients currently involved in treatment.
Last year, the PMC raised $69 million for Dana-Farber. That is REAL money that will make a REAL impact on the fight against cancer! We are hoping as community that we can build on our previous years' successes and push ourselves to give back even more this year!
Make the commitment to join us because you want be a part of giving back and you want to help fight cancer! This ride is dedicated to all of our loved ones whose lives were cut short by cancer and to those who continue to inspire us as they live with or have beaten cancer.
Pre-Registration - Friday, June 9
- 4:30 - 6 pm – If you have registered for the ride, come pick up your PMC goody bag (includes a number, punch card, bracelet, t-shirt, and water bottle) at 46 Wedgemere Ave, Winchester, MA.
Ride Day - Saturday, June 10
Please park in or around Lynch's Woodside parking lot
- 8:30 - 9 am – Registration for those who were unable to stop by Friday night or for those who need to register
- 9 am – Opening Ceremonies
- 9:05 am – Thunder Route riders line up
- 9:10 am – Lightning Route riders line up
- 9:15 am – Ride begins!
- 11 am – Ride concludes
- Thunder Route: This route is intended for our less experienced riders. It will start approximately 10 minutes after the Lightning Route begins and be restricted to the circle in front of Lynch Elementary School
- Lightning Route: Intended for our more experienced riders. It begins at the front of Lynch Elementary School and then travels the neighborhood clockwise for a 1⁄2 mile loop. Challenge yourself to do as many loops as you can while being cheered on by the neighbors and spectators!
- Virtual Rider: Virtual riders are those who would prefer to ride on their own and not in person at the event. Virtual riders who raise $50 or more will receive an official PMC Kids Rides t-shirt and water bottle at the end of June for spring rides. Virtual riders have no registration fee or fundraising commitment.
Check the event website for important details
10 Brantwood Rd
Winchester, MA 01890
Google map and directions