PMC Kids Rides are back in person and we have joined forces with Needham to create a Newton-Needham PMC Kids Ride!
We hope that you will join us as we raise money for cancer research and treatment at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute.
- 8 - 9 am – Rider and volunteer check-in, bike tune up
- 8:45 am – Opening Ceremonies
- 9 - 10 am – RIDE!
- 9:45 - 11 am – Post ride celebration with music, entertainment, raffles and more!
- One-mile Loop: A one-mile loop has been created around Wells Avenue beginning at the parking lot at 180 Wells Avenue. This option is available for riders on two-wheeled pedal bikes. Riders have the opportunity to do as many laps as they want in the one-hour allotted time. For the safety of all riders, this loop is designed for bicycles only and not for kids on tricycles, scooters, or kids that need adult assistance. There will be several volunteers stationed along the course, and we ask that parents stay off this course for safety reasons.
- Tot Loop: Located within the parking lot at 180 Wells Ave, this is the perfect option for our younger crowd and those needing assistance with riding. Kids can take as many loops along this route as they would like.
- Virtual Rider: Virtual riders are those who would prefer to ride on their own and not in person at the event. Virtual riders who raise $50 or more will receive an official PMC Kids Rides t-shirt and water bottle at the end of June for spring rides or at the end of September for fall rides. Virtual riders have no registration fee or fundraising commitment.
See more details at the Event Website
180 Wells Ave
Newton , MA 02459
Google map and directions