Join us for this fascinating look into Dedham’s past & present while we bike through several neighborhoods as a group. It will be a great way for new, as well as long-time, Dedhamites to experience the town’s history up close. On bikes we’ll experience the landscape and infrastructure from different periods as we move through it; so it’s a good way to think about the decisions people made in the past that shaped the town, and decisions we are currently making every day about what we want for the town’s future. This event is a collaboration of the Dedham Historical Society, the Dedham Cycle Club, and the Dedham Public Library.
Please make note of the following:
- Please register on Eventbrite
- Helmets are required, as well as masks for anyone who hasn’t been vaccinated.
- This is a leisurely ride, no rider will be left behind.
- Please bring water and perhaps a snack.
- We will meet at 9:45 at the Dedham Library – Main Branch (43 Church Street)
- Here’s the latest route information. (9.1 miles total): https://www.strava.com/routes/2860691191001373066
Please contact Gianna at [email protected] if you have any questions.
43 Church St
Dedham, MA 02026
Google map and directions