Boston Bike Party
Bikes Not Bombs
Mattapan Food & Fitness Coalition
Tiffany Cogell, community organizer
- Wear a black shirt (or come ready to buy one of the event tees) to show solidarity and support for ALL Black lives
- When: Saturday August 29th
- Time: 11:30am Meet, 12:00pm program Start
- Where: Meet at White Stadium side entrance in Franklin Park (Google pin)
-End: Nubian Square
- Mask up
- Stay socially distance, 6 feet away from others during meetup and the ride
- Use hand sanitizer and wash your hands
- Stay with the group and follow ride marshals
- Ride Straight
- Don't Hate
- Pack your Trash
For the safety and privacy of all participants, do NOT capture any images that show people's faces. We will have designated documentarians who will take photo and video, edit identifying features out, and post to the event page and R4BL Facebook page.
- Do NOT antagonize or escalate any situation
- Do NOT talk to the press. Direct them to organizers or speakers.
-Do NOT lead chants. Follow and uplift Black voices.
We will be selling t-shirts to benefit Sisters Unchained, a Black-led prison abolition organization working to build community and power among women and non-binary people affected by parental incarceration.
1 Franklin Park Rd
Boston, , MA 02121
Google map and directions