MassBike has joined forces with MassCommute to bring you statewide bicycle programming and challenges during Bay State Bike Month this September including our signature event, the MassCommute Bicycle Challenge (MCBC), September 19th-26th. You can take in the challenge through your Transportation Management Association (TMA) or with MassBike– we want everyone to participate!
How to Participate in the MassCommute Bicycle Challenge:
1. Join your TMA's tracking platform or MassBike's Love to Ride Group
- Need to find your TMA's tracking platform? Check out the list below to join.
2. Join Challenges
- Your TMA will have a challenge set up for you
- If joining using MassBike's Love to Ride Group, fill out MassCommute Bicycling Challenge Entry Form to be eligible for prizes & get your trips on the leaderboard
3. Log your bicycle trips
- If part of a TMA, reach out directly to them if you need assistance with logging
- If using MassBike's Love to Ride Group, email [email protected] for assistance
4. Watch your trips and miles add up!